- ticket title
- Brexit: Now the Hard Part Begins — What the UK Must Do
- Union of Concerned Scientists See Global Warming Fueling Wildfire Risk
- The ‘Beijing Consensus’ & Prospects for Democratic Development in China and Beyond
- Flood Hazard Risk Exposure in the United States an Issue After Harvey and Irma
- Russia weighs in on Bannon-free White House
CESRAN International has launched a blogging section for its staff and outside contributors to share their opinions on a range of matters.
- Send us your paper in Word format via web[at]cesran.org. Papers in different format will not be considered.
- Do not forget to send us a brief outline for your paper which includes your argument.
- We need to know whether or not you have expertise or experience. Therefore, inform us about yourself.
- Your paper should be between 500 and 1000 words.
- All contributions must be based on facts and quotes from sources, and all referenced information must be cited and linked.
- All contributions must be original and exclusive to CESRAN Blog. We do not run a piece that has already appeared on the web or elsewhere in print.
- If accepted, your paper cannot be published in full elsewhere.
- Proof your work before submitting, removing grammatical errors and typos, and checking facts. Unedited submissions will not be considered.
- If you do not hear from us within 5 days then please assume that your contribution will not be published at CESRAN Blog.
- As our products are totally free, we do not pay for submissions.