- ticket title
- Brexit: Now the Hard Part Begins — What the UK Must Do
- Union of Concerned Scientists See Global Warming Fueling Wildfire Risk
- The ‘Beijing Consensus’ & Prospects for Democratic Development in China and Beyond
- Flood Hazard Risk Exposure in the United States an Issue After Harvey and Irma
- Russia weighs in on Bannon-free White House
Book reviews do not contain a bibliography, therefore any references to works other than those being reviewed should be given in full in a footnote the first time of use. Subsequent references to the same work can be abbreviated as described above for articles submitted to JCTS.
References to the book being reviewed should be given in a footnote and contain the author’s last name and page number. For edited works, the name of the author of the relevant section should be given and not the name(s) of the editor(s).
For reviewing books, please contact Dr. SungYong Lee to: sung.lee [@] coventry.ac.uk
Subscribe to our Newsletter
“Without changes by the UK Govenrment, only a one-sided deal…Read more