- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Studying climate is not something we invented in the 20th and 21st century. Humans have been observing environmental change associated with climate since the early 19th century when scientists first began to understand the property of gases. They noted that some trapped heat. Scientists also studied the field of geomorphology, the forces in nature thatRead more