- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
In The Arab-Israeli Conflict in the Media: Producing Shared Memory and National Identity in the Global Television Era, Tamar Ashuri discusses the tensions between several forces such as nationalism and globalization; economic interests and cultural constraints; shared and cosmopolitan memory. BY PINAR SAYAN | 22 OCTOBER 2012 To do so, she firstly justifies her choice of televisionRead more