- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
To adapt to temperature rises of 2 Celsius we will have to change the way we produce food. That has economic consequences. The most likely one we are already seeing here in supermarkets in Canada resulting from California’s prolonged drought and its impact on so many imported fruits and vegetables. At one point this winterRead more