- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
BUCHAREST* “It is a city still figuring outwhat it wants to be” By Fatih EREN | 24 September 2010 Initially wanted to analyse Bucharest as a global city in this section because Bucharest is at a stage of economic, social and physical transition as a result of global concern which started especially after 2005. Bucharest isRead more