- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Taxing carbon has been seen as a bad idea by business and financial conservatives for a long time. But it seems with the Paris global climate agreement on the agenda this year that opposition to carbon taxes is waning. In Canada back in 2008, a federal election was fought with a carbon tax proposed byRead more