- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Roger Mac Ginty (Ed) Routledge Handbook of Peacebuilding Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge, 2013, ISBN 978 0 415 69019 5, 394 p. Policies, practices and debates about peacebuilding and how to approach the complexities of building peace have entered the mainstream of the debates on global security. A number of trends have contributed to this, including theRead more
The end of the Cold War marked not only the end of a fairly predictable model of politics, but equally importantly it also unsettled the accepted ways in which politics has been explained and understood. BY EMILIAN KAVALSKI | MAY 30, 2012 In this respect, the study of political phenomena seems to have been undergoing anRead more