- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Since the end of May 2016, Syrian Democratic Forces have started offensive to liberate the city of Manbij from the “Islamic State” militants and unite all the territories of the De-Facto autonomnous region of Rojava under the single YPG and PYD authority. To escape the wrath of Turkey, which doesn’t want to see the unitedRead more