- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
By Kadri Kaan Renda | 01 March 2010 A war drama set in Iraq, ‘The Hurt Locker’, by Kathryn Bigelow and a comedy set in the United States, ‘Up in the Air’ by Jason Reitman are reviewed in this article. The two movies, although at first glance appear to have virtually nothing in common, theyRead more
Tarik Sabry’s Cultural Encounters in the Arab World: On Media, the Modern and the Everyday is, first and foremost, a fervent case made for the establishment of Arab cultural studies as a discipline. BY NAGIHAN HALILOGLU | OCTOBER 22, 2012 In the wake of the Arab spring, his prescient book will be leafed by many who haveRead more