- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
The recent unprecedented escalation of fighting between Armenia and Azerbaijan along the Line of Contact (LoC) around the Karabakh region brought back the questions of what kind of challenges the Nagorno Karabakh conflict posses to the EU and how EU’s lack of direct involvement in the peace process risks the European interests in the region.Read more