- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Arguably, security is a contested concept. Conventionally, national security that is state-centred and military-oriented has been predominant in the discourse on security. BY JUICHIRO TANABE | APRIL 24, 2012 However, the concept of human security, which puts individual human agency at the centre, has raised its profile academically and practically. Following this emerging reformulation andRead more
Location: Turkey – Istanbul Date: 27-28 October 2011 Deadline: April 29, 2011 Open to: MA and PhD students and other interested participants The Centre for Peace and Reconciliation Studies (CPRS) at Coventry University is home to an innovative research group, CPRS Turkey, that seeks to explore a wide range of conflict and peace related matters with a specific reference to Turkey.Read more