- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
By John N. Paden, (Washington, D.C.: United States Institute of Peace Press, 2008, ISBN: 978-1-60127-029-0, ix-140 pp., $12.00 pbk.) By Chris, M. A. Kwaja | 11 October 2010 The book under review examines John Paden’s incisive analysis of how the Nigerian state has been able to manage ethnic/religious diversity in the midst of violent confrontations across ethno-religiousRead more