- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
BY DR. JEAN-PAUL GAGNON | MARCH 01, 2012 Jean-Paul Gagnon: What do you see as Hong Kong’s democracy future? Professor Sonny Lo: HK’s democratic future depends on two main factors: China’s internal democratic changes and Hong Kong’s push for democratization. At the moment, the push for internal democratization in Hong Kong has pitted the pan-democratic forcesRead more
Political Reflection Magazine Call for Papers Special Issue on Africa Africa has made significant progress over the last decade. Economic growth rates have been robust as policy makers have realised that a reliance on foreign aid is no foundation for sound economic growth and they need to attract foreign direct investment. Besides while the numberRead more