- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
When the Republic of Cyprus (RoC) applied for EU membership on behalf of the entire island, the prospect increased the hopes that it would act as a catalyst for Turkey and Turkish Cypriots to consent a mutual settlement. BY BILGE YABANCI | JUNE 12, 2012 Many also thought that the EU conditionality would oblige GreekRead more
By Frank Schimmelfennig Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003, 323 pp. $45 By Omer F. Orsun | 17 July 2010 In his scholarly and widely-cited book (229 times as of today) The EU, NATO and the Integration of Europe: Rules and Rhetoric, Schimmelfennig analyzes the reasons behind the Eastern Enlargement of both the EU and the NATO from theRead more