- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
BY CHANGING TURKEY | 21.04.2011 Dr Alexander Bürgin is Assistant Professor at the “Department of International Relations and EU” at Izmir University of Economics. His research interests are: European integration theories, EU-Turkey relations and migration/integration policies of EU countries. CHANGINGTURKEY: Could you tell us a bit about your recent/forthcoming publications?Read more
Constantine Arvanitopoulos (Ed.) Berlin Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2009, ISBN: 978-3-540-88196-4, 215 pp., £72.00(hb.) By Aksel Ersoy | 15 April 2010 Turkey’s accession to the European Union (EU) has probably been the mostextraordinary case in the EU history. The reason why it is such an extraordinarycase is because Turkey’s European integration is related not just to the basisRead more