- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
List Articles Carousel
By CHANGING TURKEY | 30.06.2011 Roland Benedikter, born 1965, serves as European Foundation Research Professor of Political Sociology (with specialization in Contextual Political Analysis) in residence at the Orfalea Center for Global and International Studies of the University of California at Santa Barbara, and as Visiting Scholar / Research Affiliate 2009-13 at the Europe Center,Read more