- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
It is good to know that we humans have done our audit and determined what the oceans are worth. The chief architect putting a price tag to 70% of the planet is Ove Hoegh-Guldberg, an Australian marine scientist and director of the University of Queensland’s Global Change Institute. Totaling up the ocean’s assets which includeRead more