- ticket title
- Brexit: Now the Hard Part Begins — What the UK Must Do
- Union of Concerned Scientists See Global Warming Fueling Wildfire Risk
- The ‘Beijing Consensus’ & Prospects for Democratic Development in China and Beyond
- Flood Hazard Risk Exposure in the United States an Issue After Harvey and Irma
- Russia weighs in on Bannon-free White House
Journal of Global Analysis
ISSN: 2041-1944 (Online) | Biannual | Open-access | Peer-reviewed
The Journal of Global Analysis, the official journal of the Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis, focuses on the interconnected subfields within International Relations; such as international security, international political economy, international organisations, foreign policy analysis, etc. JGA gives preference to articles that address and contribute to important disciplinary and interdisciplinary questions and controversies. The journal also takes into consideration thematic trends and challenges at the top of the global agenda.
The Journal of Global Analysis does not dedicate itself to the support of any one cause, however worthy. The journal’s articles do not represent any consensus or convictions. It solely requires the contributors to be highly competent and well informed and thus able to argue their opinions in a convincing manner.
CESRAN and the editors of JGA do not expect their readers to sympathise with all the point-of-views presented in the publication, for some of our writers flatly disagree with others. We do not accept responsibility for the views expressed in any article published in this journal.
Published by CESRAN | Centre for Strategic Research and Analysis in London, United Kingdom.
- Manuscripts: Dr. Ozgur TUFEKCI, Editor-in-Chief (oztufekci [@] cesran.org)