- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Conflict management in Divided Societies: Theories and Practice is an innovative book that gives a multi-perspective view of conflict management in divided societies in three parts and fourteen chapters. BY KIVEN JAMES KEWIR | APRIL 24, 2012 Some authors of this edited volume have an academic background while other contributors have had extensive experience in dealingRead more