- ticket title
- Brexit: Now the Hard Part Begins — What the UK Must Do
- Union of Concerned Scientists See Global Warming Fueling Wildfire Risk
- The ‘Beijing Consensus’ & Prospects for Democratic Development in China and Beyond
- Flood Hazard Risk Exposure in the United States an Issue After Harvey and Irma
- Russia weighs in on Bannon-free White House
Paperback: 424 pages
Published by Routledge
|International Relations: The Key Concepts
by Martin Griffiths, Terry O’Callaghan, Steven C. Roach
Featuring over twenty new entries, International Relations: The Key Concepts, now in its second edition, is the essential guide for anyone interested in international affairs. Comprehensive and up-to-date, it introduces the most important themes in international relations in the post 9/11 era.
Key areas cover international criminal law, human rights, the developing world (the Arab League, African Union), globalization and strategic studies. New entries include:
Featuring suggestions for further reading as well as a unique guide to web sites on international relations, this accessible guide is an invaluable aid to an understanding of this expanding field and is ideal for the student and non-specialist alike.
|Forthcoming translated into Turkish|