- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
By Razeen Sally London: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2008, ISBN 9780255365444, 229 pp., £ 12.50(pbk.) By Salih Altundere | 15 April 2010 Based on a classical-liberal approach, in his recent book Razeen Sally provides anaccount of current challenges to free trade and offers solutions that he thinks bestfit to the 21st century developments. He starts withRead more