- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
Today we honour the Earth in a tradition that is now going on almost 50…Read more
For ten millennia preceding the Industrial Revolution the Earth has had a healthy carbon balance. Forests, soil and other vegetation roughly balanced the amount of carbon dioxide (CO2) entering the atmosphere. The ocean also was an effective carbon sink with an appropriate mean temperature that allowed for CO2 absorption to balance naturally produced CO2. ButRead more