- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
List Articles Carousel
Camila Orjuela The Identity Politics of Peacebuilding – Civil Society In War-Torn Sri Lanka London: SAGE Publications, 2008, ISBN 978-0761936589, 292 p. The common understanding of civil society engaged in peace efforts is that it is homogenous in its views, is peaceful, independent, and influences positive changes in behaviour. But as history has shown, civilRead more