- ticket title
- On Earth Day 2017 I Ask What Will It Take to Not Have to Have an Earth Day 2100?
- Sundays Referendum: Electoral Implications
- Constitutional Referendum in Turkey: Victory vs. Great Divide
- Artificial Intelligence: ‘Frankenstein’ or Capitalist Money Machine
- How to think clearly about North Korea’s weapons of mass destruction
List Articles Carousel
By Yuval Ginbar New York: Oxford University Press, 2008, ISBN 978-0-19-954091-4, 414 pp., £ 75.00(hb.) By Dr. Murat Tumay | 15 April 2010 After the atrocities of World War II the International community achieved the immensedevelopment in the protection of Fundamental Freedoms and Rights of Man which wetoday call Human Rights Law. The prohibition of tortureRead more